this game has a future, continue with the project to be very cool :)
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, Linux, and Android
Explore, survive and relax in a world of floating islands, collect materials and build your ideal home.
Just be careful not to starve
Don't forget to follow and leave 5 stars !
If you want to support the development of free video games please just invite me a coffee.
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux, Android|
|Release date||Dec 03, 2020|
|Made with||Godot, Kenney Studio, GIMP, Inkscape|
|Tags||3D, building, Crafting, Exploration, Fantasy, godot, Low-poly, Relaxing, Singleplayer|
|Average session||About a half-hour|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, Touchscreen|
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Also available on
- Bigger and BetterJun 27, 2021
- The project is still aliveMay 17, 2021
- Beta 1 is here !Jan 19, 2021
- Full sandbox is here!Jan 12, 2021
- Graphic options menuJan 07, 2021
- A better gameJan 03, 2021
- Alpha 3.2 wow those are a lot of bugs fixed.Dec 23, 2020
- Alpha 3.1 !!Dec 20, 2020
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
It's looking cool. Not sure if it's possible to make pickaxes or shovels yet. I couldn't at least.
- For some reason the "x" to close is not working. Only way to close the game seems to be the Quit Game? on the "Esc" screen.
- It would be nice if when you die the screen would go black (or at least when you fall to the infinite) so the transition is more smooth.
- When you click to collect a flower, for some reason the flower is jumping into the air and it takes a while to fall to the ground before you can collect it. That's very annoying and hard to see what happened. When you click on something, it would be better to auto-collect, or to at least fall on the ground immediately.
And yes you can build your own tools, there is not tutorial yet that's why is so confusing for now. This kind of feedback is nice help me to take the game in the right direction.
yes the x button is not suppose to be there, to quit is only quit button.. i did that way because when you quit the game, all your progress is saved. I will fix that to to be less confusing.
About going black is a nice idea thanks i will implement that today.
Oh yeah , i will fix the flower to, is a detail whit the rigid body.
Looks pretty solid to me. Good work. It can be endless fun to play in nice functional sandbox.
This is cool, my main issues is the fov is so low it's awful, and It's hard for a clueless player to know what to do